Terms and Conditions
'A Midsummer Knit's Dream' Contest on Pinterest.
1. To enter the prize draw, entrants must have a Pinterest account. You must be following Love Knitting (www.pinterest.com/loveknittingcom/) until the draw is made to remain eligible for the prize. By entering the prize draw you are accepting all terms and conditions.
2. Entrants must create a board named 'A Midsummer Knit's Dream' containing their favourite products and inspiration for summer.
3. Boards must contain at least 5 pins of items found on LoveKnitting.com and all pins must include tags #loveknittingcom #amidsummerknitsdream.
4. To enter the contest, entrants must reply to origanal post (pinterest.com/pin/153966880986033176/) with a link to their completed board.
5. One winner will be drawn from all complete boards logged during the promotional period. No purchase necessary. Entries are only valid if the entry is completed correctly in accordance with the specific Terms and Conditions.
6. The winners will be selected on 23nd June, 2014. The winners will be contacted by 30th June, 2014.
7. Prize consists of £100 (or local currency equivilent on the day of draw) to spend at LoveKnitting.com. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
8. This competition is open to entrants worldwide and anyone over the age of 16.
9. Should LoveKnitting be unable to contact the winner, or should the winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, within 3 days of contacting them, LoveKnitting reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. If you are an employee of Broadmargins Limited, within their family or anyone else professionally associated with the the company you are not eligible to enter.
11. One entry per valid Pinterest account.
12. The winner will be notified first, then the winner's name (at LoveKnitting’s absolute and sole discretion) will be announced by LoveKnitting on their social media accounts.
13. In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide LoveKnitting with their full name and email address.
14. In the event that LoveKnitting believes that an entry contravenes these Terms and Conditions, it reserves all rights to delete the entry at its absolute and sole discretion.
15. The judges's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. Loveknitting reserves the right to modify or end this competition at any time without prior notice.