Sammy the Starfish
It’s an adorable starfish! Isn't he just the cutest?
Sammy measures 6.5" when completed with worsted weight yarn.
To complete this project, you will need:
* 2 colors of worsted weight yarn: (Sample shown in Ella Rae Classic Wool). Yellow: 70 yards and White: 10 yards)
* Size H (5.0mm) crochet hook
* Tapestry needle
* Pair of 12mm black animal eyes
* Polyester Stuffing stuffing
* Locking stitch markers (for counting rounds)
To crochet this starfish, you will need to:
* single crochet
* crochet into foundation chain
As always, this pattern is a pdf that includes progress photos, so you won’t get lost!