ENGLISH - Ravelry download
[ITALIANO - Etsy]
**SKILL LEVEL:** Experienced
**FINISHED SIZE:** Approx. 12 cm (5 inches) high if you used 1.3 mm hook.
Crochet in rounds
**MATERIALS AND TOOLS**
• Sand-colored velour yarn. Weight - Lace / 2 ply (Yardage - 602 yards (550 meters), unit weight - 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
• Oddments of the same weight dark brown yarn – for hoofs.
• Oddments of beige or white yarn – to work up antlers.
• 2 black beads for the pupils (3 mm)
• Hook matching the yarn. I used 1.3 mm (UK steel - 5 ½, US steel - 10) Please note that you should use much thinner hook than stated at the yarn label.
• Stuffing: hollofiber or padding polyester
• Copper wire for the frame (you should be able to bend it with hands but it shall keep the form). Consumption depends on the yarn weig