**FINISHED SIZE:** 16 cm (6 inches) tall (without his hat on).
Crochet in rows
Crochet in rounds
**MATERIALS AND TOOLS**
Main: Fingering / 4 ply (14 wpi), 200m/50g, 100% acrylic, 20 g of red and 5 g of pink.
Any yarn two times thinner than the main, pink and black – small amount. You can use the main yarn, split in 2 threads.
• White yarn for beard and moustache, which can be brushed, or felting (roving) wool.
• Fancy yarn (white color) for the hat – small amount
• Red embroidery thread for the tongue – small amount
• Steel hook matching the yarn weight. I used 1.4 mm (US steel hook 9, UK steel hook 5) and 1.0 mm (US steel hook 12, UK steel hook 6 ½)
• Single core copper electrical wire 1.5-2 mm diameter for the frame – approximately 50 cm (20’’)
• Single core copper electrical wire 1 m