**FINISHED SIZE:** 21 cm (8.5 inches) tall (with the horns).
Crochet in rows
Crochet in rounds
**MATERIALS AND TOOLS**
- 30 g of light brown yarn for the main parts. I used “Angora” from RAM (60% acrylic, 40% mohair, 100g/500m).
- Small amount of beige yarn for the horns. I used “Elitnaya” by Pehorka (100% merino, 50g/415m). Note! The yarn for the horns should be approximately twice as thinner than the yarn for the main parts! Otherwise the horns will be too big for your Reindeer.
- Small amount of pink yarn for the tongue (e.g. Coton Perlé 8 from DMC (10g/80m, 100% cotton)) or use small piece of felt.
- Small amount of red yarn for the vest. I used “Detski Kapriz” from Pehorka (60% Merino, 40% Microfiber, 50 g/225m).
- Small amount of white fluffy yarn for the vest. I used