**FINISHED SIZE:** approx. 13 cm (5.1 inches) tall (when seated).
Crochet in rounds
Half double crochet
**MATERIALS AND TOOLS**
- 25 g of green yarn for the body, hat, arms and legs.
- 15 g of beige or pink yarn for the head, nose and ears.
- Small amount of white yarn for the collar and socks.
- Note! All three colors should have approximately the same meterage (yardage), 400m/100g preferably. I used “Detski Kapriz” from Pehorka (Fingering/4 ply yarn, 60% Merino, 40% Microfiber, 225m/50g).
• Steel hook matching the yarn weight. I used 2 mm (US steel hook 4, UK steel hook 2 1/2).
• Small amount of polymer clay for the white of the eyes.
• Two small black (green or brown) beads or half-beads for the pupils of the eyes or s