Named after Ariana, the Greek Goddess of colour, this modular shawl was designed specifically to show off gorgeous self striping yarns.
- The pretty petal-like motif is easy and quick to knit
- Pattern is charted and written out row-by-row and the pattern includes detailed instructions (with photo) showing you how to join motifs
- Makes a great project to have on the go alongside other projects - perfect for dipping into when you have a spare 20 minutes!
- Each motif requires approx 7m (7.5 yds) of DK weight yarn
- Because you join the motifs together as you go there is absolutely no sewing required (yay!). My top tip is to weave in your ends as you knit your first row of each motif.
- Pattern includes a template to show the placement of each motif in the order you knit them (which has been designed to flow with the gradient effect of self-striping yarns such as those suggested yarns listed above)