Ashley the Otter
Who doesn't love an adorable otter? This cutie is 12" long, and includes a pattern for her sweet starfish!
To complete this project, you will need:
* 3 colors of worsted weight yarn: (Sample shown in Ella Rae Classic Wool. Brown: 190 yards, Yellow: 10 yards, Black: 5 yards, Red: 5 yards)
* Size H (5.0mm) crochet hook (for otter)
* Size F (3.75mm) crochet hook (for starfish)
* Tapestry needle
* Pair of 12mm black animal eyes
* Polyester Stuffing stuffing
* Locking stitch markers (for counting rounds, optional)
To crochet this otter, you will need to:
* single crochet
* slip stitch
As always, this pattern is a pdf that includes progress photos, so you won’t get lost!