Benny the Patchwork Bear
Benny the Patchwork Bear is the brother of [Flower the Patchwork Kitty] and [Patches the Patchwork Puppy]. All are great projects to use up some yarn in your stash. These are fun animals that any color combo will look great.
This is a 6 page pdf file with many helpful pictures to help you better understand the pattern.
Finished bear is approx. 10 inches.
Please do not claim this pattern as your own, I do not mind if you sell the finished product but do not sell this pattern as your own.
You will need about ½ a roll of Red Heart yarn or slightly less (about 182 yards) of the 3 main colors.
You will need…
● Yarn Color A (Red Heart Super Saver Solids in Gold)
● Yarn Color B (Red Heart Super Saver Solids in White)
● Yarn Color C (Red Heart Super Saver Solids in Cherry Red)
● Yarn Color D - about 10 yards or less (Red Heart Super Saver Solids in
● Fiberfill Stuffing
● Stitch Markers
● 15mm Safety Eyes
● 3.25mm crochet hook (Size