Beverly is a soft, highly textured hat knit in a cozy merino-cashmere blend. A slip stitch contrast color creates little stained glass windows peeking out from between the architectural ribs that lead up the hat to the crown. Pick two contrasting colors for a hat that is both wearable and lovely. The hat pictured is shown deliberately unblocked, which makes for a shallow, highly textured beanie. Beverly can be blocked longer, or shaped into a tam by blocking over a plate.
Circumference at brim (unblocked): 21 inches
Height (unblocked): 7.5 inches
* 175 yards Becoming Art Agave Sport in Main Color (70% Superwash Merino, 20% cashmere, 10% nylon; 250 yds per 114gm skein), Shown in Sunlit Amber
* 50 yards Becoming Art Agave Sport in Accent Color (70% Superwash Merino, 20% cashmere, 10% nylon; 250 yds per 114gm skein), Shown in Neptune
* U.S. size 3 (3.25 mm) 16” circular needle
* U.S. size 5 (3.75 mm) 16” circular needle
* 1 set U.S. size 5 (3.75 mm) doub