This slouchy, comfy hat is a great choice for both semi-solid and variegated colorways of your favorite sock yarn you want to show off.
It is also super elastic due to the ribbing choice for the edging and (for the most part) one-size-fits-all. It’s worked flat and multidirectional, but no sewing is required.
Also available in German.
• 2 circular needles size US 2 / 2.75 mm
(or size to obtain gauge) 24" or 16" long.
• 2 double pointed needles size US 3 / 3.25 mm (or one size bigger than the circular needles)
• Needle to sew in ends, waste yarn.
• Approx. 200 yards / 174 m fingering weight yarn main color (color 1)
• Approx. 30 yards fingering weight yarn in a contrasting color (color 2)
7 sts = 1" in stockinette stitch, 10 rows = 1"
One- size-fits-all (for the most part) adult
Thank you strick-tick, manfredovna, Elizabeth11, Forsberg80 for testing!