Collections Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This Competition shall open at 7am GMT on 17th June, 2017 until midnight GMT on 17th July, 2017 (the "Close Date").
2. In order to enter this Competition users must add 10 or more products (patterns, yarns, needles, accessories or books) to a Collection on their Community profile between the dates outlined above. Only one entry is allowed per person. If an entrant creates more than 1 Collection to their profile during the Competition start and Close Date, the 1st Collection created during that time shall be deemed to be that entrants Competition entry.
3. The winners will be chosen by a computer process generating verifiable random results in the presence of an independent person. Participants do not need to be present when the draw takes place.
4. There will be two winners who win receive everything in their Collection up to a maximum value of £100 or US$150. No cash equivalent will be awarded. If the Collection is worth more than £100, it shall be at our discretion as to which items are awarded as prizes, up to that value. The Winners may be required to participate in reasonable marketing activities on our Websites and consent to publication of their name only for this purpose and in order to comply with these terms.
5. The Winners will be chosen within 30 days of the Close Date, and will be notified by email within a further 30 days. The prize shall be awarded within 90 days of the Close Date. The name of the winner will be available on request (see contact details below).
6. The following people are not eligible to enter this Competition: employees of Lovecrafts Collective Limited (and their family members) or any other affiliate company of Lovecrafts Collective Limited; residents of Portugal, Austria, Turkey, Hong Kong, Dubai, Russia, New South Wales (Australia), Sweden and Italy; those under the age of 18.
7. Our contact details in relation to this Competition are: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Lovecrafts Collective Limited, 7th Floor, 10 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2SL.