Cozy to Keep You Cozy -- hot water bottle cover
A cozy to keep you cozy ... think of it as a sweater for your standard-sized hot water bottle – worked in one piece in washable wool with just a bit of colorwork to keep it interesting!
• this design is knit from the top down (which allows you to “try it on” your own hot water bottle to ensure a good fit
• for ease in getting the Cozy on and off the hot water bottle, you will make a button band on the back, just below the colorwork; directions are given for this little maneuver
• I have you use dpn’s to start the bottle, but you could use “magic loop” or two circs if you prefer
• my hot water bottle had a hanging loop at the bottom; I have made an opening for this when closing up the bottle; ignore these directions if your bottle doesn’t have a “tongue”.
• I have made this from washable wool, which will retain heat nicely. After washing in the machine, you can air-dry the cover ON the hot water bottle to ensure it stays in shape. If you prefer, non-w