February "Share the love" Community Competition
1. This Competition shall open at 6am GMT on 1st February 2017 until 6am GMT on 28th February 2017 (the "Close Date").
2. In order to enter this Competition you need to post a comment on another person's project on one of our Websites (as defined below), favourite the project and follow the maker. You may enter this competition with multiple comments, each of which will be treated as a separate entry.
3. One winner will be chosen on a weekly basis. Entries will be judged by a panel of 3 people, 2 of whom shall be employees of Lovecrafts Collective Limited and 1 shall be an independent judge – each judge shall have significant knitting, crochet and/or photography experience. A list of judges is available upon request in writing. Their decision shall be final. The criteria on which entries shall be judged are: (a) the relevance to the project and (b) humour and/or positivity of the content of the message posted by the Entrant.
4. The prize will be a total of £50/$50 to spend on our websites, www.loveknitting.com and www.lovecrochet.com, (“Websites”). No cash equivalent will be awarded. The Winner may be required to participate in reasonable marketing activities on our Websites and consent to publication of their name only.
5. The Winner will be chosen within 5 days of the Close Date, and will be notified by email within a further 5 days. Prizes shall be awarded within 30 days of the Close Date. A list of winners is available on request (see contact details below).
6. The following people are not eligible to enter this Competition: employees of Lovecrafts Collective Limited (and their family members); residents of Portugal, Austria, Turkey, Hong Kong, Dubai, Russia, New South Wales (Australia), Sweden; those under the age of 18.
7. Our contact details in relation to this Competition are: email: email@example.com, Lovecrafts Collective Limited, 7th Floor, 10 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2SL