HappyKnitter HotTag Competition
1. Entries for this Competition may be submitted from 6am GMT on 17 February 2017 until midnight GMT on 30th March 2017 (the "Close Date"). To enter, you must upload a project to our community on www.loveknitting.com selecting the HotTag "HappyKnitter". Each project entry must have a title, image(s), a written description and the relevant yarn and pattern attached. If you did not use a pattern, you may state this in the description instead. You may enter more than 1 project.
2. Entries will be judged by a panel of 5 people, 4 of whom shall be employees of Lovecrafts Collective Limited and 1 shall be an independent judge – each judge shall have significant knitting, crochet and/or photography experience. A list of judges is available upon request in writing. Their decision shall be final. The criteria on which entries shall be judged are: (a) knitting (or crochet) skills demonstrated, (b) its attractiveness (c) quality of the photography, (d) any relevant “backstory” provided and (e) originality.
3. The two winners will receive a prize of £100 (or US$150) worth of yarn. No cash equivalent will be awarded. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable marketing activities.
4. The winners will be chosen within 30 days of the Close Date, and will be notified by email within a further 30 days. Prizes shall be awarded within 90 days of the Close Date. A list of winners is available on request (see contact details below).
5. The following people are not eligible to enter this Competition: employees of Lovecrafts Collective Limited (and their family members); residents of Austria, Hong Kong, Dubai, Russia; those under the age of 18.
6. Our contact details in relation to this Competitions are: email@example.com, Lovecrafts Collective Limited, 7th Floor, 10 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2SL.