Flip Top Stripe (Mittens) will keep your hands warm all winter long.
Can be made in Adult Small Meduim and Large
- 4 mm hook
- Double Knit 2 or 3 different colours (50-70gs of each colour)
- Needle for weaving ends
Stitch Terminology (US Terms)
- Ch : Chain
- Sl: slip stitch
- Sts: stitches
- Sc/2sctog: Single Crochet/2 sc together
- Hdc/2hdctog: Half Double Crochet/ 2 hdc together
- Colour Changes : video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgBCjZt9Jig (There are many different videos on YouTube, just find the one which best suits you)
- Bphdc: Half double crochet back post - hdc around the back of the previous stitch post
- Fphdc: Half double crochet front post - hdc around the front of previous stitch post.
Once purchased the pattern belongs to you, please do not resale or distribute.
Items made from the pattern can be sold but kindly ask that you credit my pattern.