Forest of Stars Wrap
This luxuriously long rectangular wrap, inspired by an image of a starry sky above a ring of evergreens, features two lace patterns; the upper pattern is beaded to evoke the star-filled sky.
The wrap is worked flat from the bottom up with a subtly scalloped cast-on edge naturally created by the lacy tree pattern. A 3-stitch garter stitch border on both sides and a 3-stitch I-Cord Bind-Off give the other edges a neat finish.
This pattern includes charts and written instructions. Links to references for all techniques, including placing beads and I-Cord Bind-Off are provided.
• Decreases: k2tog, k4tog, ssk, s3kp
• I-Cord Bind-Off • Increases: yo
• Knit, knit through the back loop
• Long-Tail Cast-On
• Place bead on a stitch using crochet hook, dental floss threader or other tool then knit the st
• Purl, purl through the back loop
• Slip 1 with yarn in front
Pattern requires 610 yards (558 m) of Color A (shown in Jade) and 410 yards (375 m) of Color B (shown in Winter Night), and 360 Size 6 beads and a small crochet hook (small enough to pass through the hole in the bead) or dental floss threader to place the beads.
This pattern has been tech edited and test knit.