These fingering weight stranded mittens have a repeating leafy motif. They start with twisted rib and have a thumb gusset with the pattern centred on the thumb. There is also a matching hat. The whole set can be bought together at a discount - look for the "Frond Hat and Mitten Set".
- ~50g (200yds/183m) fingering weight yarn in dark color
- ~50g (200yds/183m) fingering weight yarn in light color
- short (40cm) xmm circular needle (or size to get gauge)
- US1.5/2.5mm dpns (or size to get gauge)
- waste yarn
- tapestry needle for weaving in ends
The sample used approximately 40g of Bruin (brown) and 45g of Sycamore (grey) in Miss Babs Yummy 2-Ply.