Design for the August 2014 Knitcrate for socks this pattern is the perfect accessory to use Drew Emborsky's Gemstone yarn to make.
• These are made cuff down.
• Pattern includes written instructions and pattern chart for Diagonal pattern and heel stitches.
• Instructions are given for smallest size, with larger sizes in parentheses. When only 1 number is given, it applies to all sizes.
• Diagonal pattern is stretchy!
• Pattern could easily be made using two circulars by an accomplished knitter.
• I designed these socks to show off the beauty of the yarn. Using an easy knit/purl pattern keeps the mind engaged while the knitting flows from the double pointed needles.