German Market Survey Terms and Conditions
1. This Competition is run and operated by Lovecrafts Collective Limited. It shall open at 6am GMT on 6th February 2017 until 6am GMT on 28th February 2017 (the "Close Date").
2. In order to enter this Competition you need to complete the short survey by following this link: https://chloelast.typeform.com/to/Qk5RI5 before the Close Date and to have entered your email address where indicated. Only one entry is allowed per person.
3. One winner will be chosen. The winner will be chosen by a computer process generating verifiably random results in the presence of an independent person. Participants do not need to be present when the draw takes place.
4.The prize will be yarn (of Lovecrafts’ choosing, from yarns currently available on the Lovecrafts website, www.loveknitting.de, “Website”) worth Euro 100. No cash equivalent will be awarded. The Winner may be required to participate in reasonable marketing activities on the Website and consents to publication of their name only.
5. The Winner will be chosen within 30 days of the Close Date, and will be notified by email within a further 10 days. The prize shall be awarded within 60 days of the Close Date.
6. This Competition is only available to residents of Germany over the age of 18. Employees of Lovecrafts Collective Limited (and their family members), and those not +18 and resident in Germany shall not be eligible to enter.
7. Lovecrafts’ contact details in relation to this Competition are: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Lovecrafts Collective Limited, 7th Floor, 10 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2SL. A German translation of these rules will be made available upon request – this will be a translation of rules which were originally written in the English language. The English version shall be the definitive version and shall prevail in the event of any inconsistencies between the two.