A super cute and quick-to-knit bolero with a pretty eyelet lace edging.
- Also available along with 2 other cute boleros in the Sugar & Spice Bolero Collection E-Book
- Makes the perfect summer cover-up for your little one
- Great last minute baby shower gift for spring and summer babies
- Knit in one piece, seamlessly from the top down with raglan increases. Stitches are picked up to work the eyelet lace edging.
- Pattern includes instructions to knit the short and long sleeved versions
- Pattern comes in 7 sizes: Newborn (3m, 6m, 12m, 2y, 4y, 6y) / actual chest measurement of finished garment 14 (16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26)”
Yarn requirements (Approx) for short sleeved version: 110 (130, 150, 170, 200, 230, 260) metres/ 120 (140, 165, 185, 220, 250, 275) yds of any DK weight yarn which gives gauge of 22 Sts and 30 rows to 10cm/4” in St St using 4mm (US size 6) needles