"FestiveProjects" HotTag Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entries for this Competition may be submitted from 6am GMT on 4 November 2016 until midnight GMT on 21st December (the "Close Date"). To enter, you must upload a festive or Christmas themed project to our community on www.loveknitting.com selecting the HotTag "Festive Projects". Each project entry must have a title, image(s), a written description and the relevant yarn and pattern attached. You may enter more than 1 project.
2. Entries will be judged by a panel of 3 people, 2 of whom shall be employees of Lovecrafts Collective Limited and 1 shall be an independent judge – each judge shall have significant knitting, crochet and/or photography experience. A list of judges is available upon request in writing. Their decision shall be final. The criteria on which entries shall be judged are: (a) knitting (or crochet) skills demonstrated, (b) its attractiveness (c) quality of the photography, (d) any relevant “backstory” provided and (e) originality.
3. The winner will receive a prize of £200 (or US$250) to spend at www.loveknitting.com. 3 runners-up will be chosen and will receive a 25% discount off their next purchase on www.loveknitting.com. No cash equivalent will be awarded. The winner and runners-up may be required to participate in reasonable marketing activities.
4. The winners will be chosen within 30 days of the Close Date, and will be notified by email within a further 30 days. Prizes shall be awarded within 90 days of the Close Date. A list of winners is available on request (see contact details below).
5. The following people are not eligible to enter this Competition: employees of Lovecrafts Collective Limited (and their family members); residents of Austria, Hong Kong, Dubai, Russia, New South Wales (Australia); those under the age of 18.
6. Our contact details in relation to this Competitions are: email: email@example.com, Lovecrafts Collective Limited, 7th Floor, 10 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2SL.