Idris the Dragon Lovey / Comforter
So this is the pattern for idris the Dragon Lovey. Idris used to live in a cold dark cave but now finds all the warmth he needs by snuggling up to someone special!
Idris and his blanket crochet up quickly - the perfect gift for a special little someone. He is very soft and easy for little hands to hold. To save tears if he ever gets lost, you may have to make two!
This pattern has been tested by six wonderful members of my pattern testing group here on Ravelry to ensure that it is error free!
Finished products created with this pattern may be used for commercial sale.
Hook: G7 (4.5mm) crochet hook
Yarn: 3/Light/Worsted/8ply yarn
• 50g of yarn for the blanket (green in example)
• 30g yarn for the head and ears (green in example)
• 30g yarn for the scales (yellow in example)
• 20g yarn for the wings (red in example)
• Small amount of a pale yarn for the white of the eye (pale yellow in example)
• Very small amount of a darker yarn for nostrils and pupil