A super cute and quick-to-knit bolero with a stylish seed stitch border.
- Also available along with 2 other cute boleros in the Sugar & Spice Bolero Collection E-Book
- Makes the perfect summer cover-up for your little one
- Great last minute baby shower gift for spring and summer babies
- Knit in one piece, seamlessly from the top down with raglan increases. The seed stitch border is worked in one piece with the garment until the hem when it is worked separately and stitched in place
- Pattern includes instructions to knit the short and long sleeved versions
- Pattern comes in 7 sizes: Newborn (3m, 6m, 12m, 2y, 4y, 6y) / actual chest measurement of finished garment 14 (16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26)”
Yarn requirements (Approx) for short sleeved version: 110 (130, 150, 170, 200, 230, 260) metres/ 120 (140, 165, 185, 220, 250, 275) yds of any DK weight yarn which gives gauge of 22 Sts and 30 rows to 10cm/4” in St St using 4mm (US size 6) needles