Janet Smith Can't Knit
Janet Smith Can't Knit is a fun little book of knitting patterns by Suzie Johnson, with 12 funky designs. This great book includes patterns for massive cushions, toy cushions, throws, scarves and mittens. The book is full of fun and banter: Janet Smith is the author's sister - wonderful person, terrible knitter! All the patterns are easy to follow, with clear instructions.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE shipping on all orders over $60 (normal delivery - $4.95*)
- ONLY $2.95* shipping for up to 10 pattern leaflets
- We aim to dispatch all orders by next day
- 2-DAY UPS SHIPPING available. Details
- Easy 120-day FREE RETURNS