Kaul is a generous, textured top down cowl that flares slightly toward the bottom
- A smattering of slipped stitches appear regularly across some of the rounds but only one colour is knitted at a time
- The cowl can be knitted with 1.5 skeins of DK or Worsted yarn
- If you want a larger cowl or wish to knit with sock yarn, simply add more repeats (cast on additional multiples of 10 stitches)
- For a 1-skein cowl, just make it shorter – cast off sooner
- Feel free to play with more than two colours!
Approx yarn requirements: MC 220 m / 240 yds CC 100 m / 110 yds
To find out what's up my knitted sleeve, sign up for the occasional Åsa Tricosa Newsletter here
Shown in The Sanguine Gryphon Codex. A suggested substitute is below.