Kimono Kozy ... a side-to-side jacket
• This jacket is knit from the 3/4-length left sleeve (knit in the round) across the back/fronts (with stitches bound-off and cast-on for front opening and knit flat) and then finishing with the 3/4-length right sleeve (again, knit in the round).
• The stitches are then picked-up around the front opening (and across the back neck) to work the collar band – first the outer band in black and multi and then the multi “facing” (which can be turned back to show as a shawl-collared jacket).
• The collar band is done in a simple slip-stitch pattern where you will use one color every two rows (so no stranding!)
• Once the collar band facing is sewn down (and the ends tucked in) you are ready to block and wear this Kimono Kozy!
• The jacket fits sizes from Misses’ Small-Large with directions for increasing the length and girth for larger sizes (or making smaller for itty-bitties). Amounts of yarn will change with any changes you might make to the pattern – plan accordin