Knitting for the Absolute Beginner
Beginner knitters will find everything they need here. Knitting for the Absolute Beginner begins with an explanation of the basic equipment needed for knitting, and common abbreviations used in patterns. The book then takes the reader through a wide range of knitting skills, with step-by-step photo instructions and over 20 patterns. By the end of this book you will understand all the essential knitting skills: knitting ribs and other textures, shaping garments, creating buttonholes and pockets, making up, blocking, knitting cables, pompoms, edgings and even a little lace!
Delivery & Returns
- FREE shipping on all orders over $60 (normal delivery - $4.95*)
- ONLY $2.95* shipping for up to 10 pattern leaflets
- We aim to dispatch all orders by next day
- 2-DAY UPS SHIPPING available. Details
- Easy 120-day FREE RETURNS