All profits from sales of this pattern will be donated to [Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières]. Thank you for your support!
(For anyone having problems with the cast-on: I am working on improving the instructions in the pattern, but in the meantime, if it's just not clicking with you, try checking out my [instructional video].)
This earflap hat is double-thick, reversible, and the pattern allows you to make it to fit heads of all sizes - from newborns to big adults!
- using DPNs (or another technique to achieve the same thing, such as Magic Loop)
- chart reading
- grafting (aka Kitchener Stitch)
This pattern requires double knitting, instructions for which are included in the pattern. If you can do the knit stitch and the purl stitch, you can double knit!
- newborn: to fit head circumference of 14.25"
- infant: to fit head circumference of 16"
- toddler: to fit head circumference of 17.75"