Looking a bit like Despicable Me minions, this crochet pattern allows you to make finger puppets that are sure to delight young and old. The puppet is worked from the top down with arms and legs added as you go. The goggle and overalls bib are worked separately and then sewn on. The instructions include detailed close-up photos documenting each step.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
Red Heart Super Saver:
• Color A: 6.5 yds (6m) #0324 Bright Yellow
• Color B: 6 yds (5.5m) #0885 Delft Blue or #0385 Royal
• Color C: 1 yds (1m) #0311 White
• Color D: 1-2 yds (1-2m) of either #0312 Black or Red Heart Soft #9440 Light Grey Heather
• Color E: 1 yd (1m) #0312 Black
• Size G-6 (4.25 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch marker
• Blunt yarn needle
FINISHED SIZE: 3.5" (9cm) high
GAUGE: Not necessary for this project
STITCHES USED: Chain st (ch). Slip st (sl st). Single crochet (sc).