Mermaids and Magic and the Sea
They go hand in hand.
To have one, you have to have the other.
This bulky weight cowl is knit from the bottom up using a favorite lace stitch, Old Shale Lace. Can't you see the waves and sea foam splashing up on the rocks?
* James C. Brett Passion Chunky 2 skeins (totaling 320yds/292m/100gm)
Needles and Notions:
* US11 (8mm) 24” or 36” circular needle (or size needed for gauge)
* One (1) stitch marker
* Darning needle for weaving in ends
* Small - approximately 40" in circumference (uses 143 yards)
* Medium - approximately 45" in circumference (uses 200 yards)
* Large - approximimately 50" in circumference (uses 257 yards)
1 pattern repeat wide, unblocked, lightly stretched = 5” Gauge is not absolutely necessary for this pattern, but if you are worried about running out of yarn take time to measure gauge.