Babies and children can totally pull off the fun look of having a carousel on top of their heads! But the pattern contains suggestions for sizing it up (as well as down, for newborns) in case there are any adults who like the idea, too. :) Pom-pom is optional.
- using DPNs (or another technique to achieve the same thing, such as Magic Loop)
- chart reading
- stranded knitting
- baby: finished circumference about 14"
- toddler: finished circumference about 16"
- child: finished circumference about 18"
Colours A, B and C are the background colours (with colour B being used for the tent stripes and colour C being used for the pom-pom); color D is the main colour which pics out the imagery.
All yardages are approximates.
- baby: 28 yards colour A, 36 yards colour B, 22 yards colour C (26 with pom-pom), 68 yards colour D
- toddler: 28 yards colour A, 34 yards colour B, 20 yards colou