Monsieur the Lobster Chef Amigurumi Pattern
Now you can make your own Monsieur the Lobster Chef with this clear and easy to follow crochet pattern! Who doesn’t want that?? Isn’t he adorable?
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the lobster to be the same size as pictured (around 8 inch / 20 centimetres tall)
- Light worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- The ability to change colours
- Magic ring
- Single crochet
- Slip stitches
- Very basic sewing skills, just to put the lobster together.
Skill level: intermediate.
The pattern is written in US crochet terminology and is available in English. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there’s an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.