The first member of the upcoming Oh, so tiny! collection.
He's only 1", so you can let him double as a keyring, stitch marker, charm or even an earring!
The pattern is written in US English and contains very useful printable instructions.
- yarn: 100% acrylic, light fingering
569 yards (520 meters) in 100g
brown and beige
- hook: 1.75mm
- 2 small black beads for eyes
- black embroidery floss or simply black thread
- sewing needle
- stuffing (optional)- stitch marker (optional)
- wooden skewer to help you with the stuffing (optional)
List of abbreviations used:
ch – chain
sc – single crochet
inc – increase
dec – decrease
x5/x3 – repeat 5 times/3 times
(n) – number of stitches in a round
If you have any questions concerning the pattern, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Please respect the copyright on this pattern and do not sell a finished product