These perfect little acorns make cute gifts, ornaments, garlands, cat nip toys, or anything you like!
Stuff them with your favorite filling: polyfill, buckwheat hulls, lentils, cat nip, bells, etc.
Read the blog post: http://knitsforlife.com/2012/10/29/new-free-crochet-pattern-perfect-acorns/
How to use this pattern
This crafty pattern is designed to be easy to read!
1. Print the second page; I recommend cardstock if you have it.
2. Cut out the two halves on the dotted lines.
3. On the right cutout, make a slit on each of the two lines with a knife or the the blade of your scissors,.
4. Thread the pattern through the slits, inserting it in the back first.
5. Pull each line of instructions through the card as you work.
Use any size you like; you’ll just get a smaller or bigger acorn.
If you like, use one color for the nut and another for the cap
Use the appropriate hook for your yarn.
A good rule for amigurumi is to use a hook