Réalta means 'star' in Irish Gaelic, the pattern is so-called because my little brother said it reminded him of a constellation of crazy stars!
The pattern includes:
- a written pattern with lots of color photos for each of the three motifs
- a 'Quick Print' black and white version with a stitch diagram of the main motif (octagon) for your WIP bag!
- instructions/suggestions for assembly
- my colour chart for the original afghan, plus a blank black-and-white template to plan your own colours.
- NB: this pattern uses American English terms but crocheters in the UK/Ireland/other parts of the world can email me at the address given at pattern purchase for a copy in British terms :-)
Once you have mastered the main motifs in the Realta Afghan, you can adapt it to your own taste.