Warm, practical, stylish and most importantly - fun to knit! These pretty fingerless mitts feature a cable and eyelet pattern.
- Pattern is fully written and charted for your convenience
- Worked seamlessly in the round from the cuff up towards the fingers using DPNs
- Use any fingering or sock yarn which gives you roughly 8 Sts per inch
- Pattern features an Off-set Thumb Gusset for better, more comforatble fit.
- Separate instructions for left and right mitt - all fully written out for your convenience
Pattern comes in 2 sizes - S/M (pictured) to fit a hand circumference of approx 7.5” and M/L to fit a hand circumference of approx 8.5” (measured around knuckles)