Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine #56
The new collection of yarns for Autumn/Winter 2014/15 are influenced largely by simplicity and a quiet modernity. Yarns are voluminous, fluffy, hairy, felted or brushed but all are weightless in character. Shetland melanges and rustic tweeds, mixing with heavily textured yarns add a hand crafted feel. Autumnal colors of warm neutral shades, camel, burned and dense chocolate. Gray is always present ranging from pale icy cold melanges to dark gunmetal. Brights colors are lively and enriched by contrasting with winter white and anthracite gray. Fairisle and jacquard patterning are patchworked together creating a totally modern look. Yarns are phased together using subtle, blended colors.
Delivery & Returns
- FREE shipping on all orders over $60 (normal delivery - $4.95*)
- ONLY $2.95* shipping for up to 10 pattern leaflets
- We aim to dispatch all orders by next day
- 2-DAY UPS SHIPPING available. Details
- Easy 120-day FREE RETURNS