Sally the Snowflake
This cutie measures 8" tall when completed with worsted weight yarn.
To complete this project, you will need:
* 1 color of worsted weight yarn: (Sample shown in Brown Sheep Nature Spun. White: 95 yards)
* Size H (5.0mm) crochet hook
* Tapestry needle
* Pair of 12mm black animal eyes
* Polyester Stuffing stuffing
* 1x1" square of black felt and fabric glue OR black yarn (for mouth)
* Locking stitch markers (for counting rounds, optional)
This is an intermediate level pattern.
To crochet this cutie, you will need to:
* single crochet
* work bottom side of foundation chain (instructions included)
As always, this pattern is a pdf that includes progress photos, so you won’t get lost!