Sam the Koala
It's an adorable koala! With both a regular and Valentine version, you're guaranteed oodles of Aussie fun!
Sam measures 5.5" tall when completed with worsted weight yarn. This koala is part of the 'tiny' line from FreshStitches.
To complete this project, you will need:
* 3 colors of worsted weight yarn: (Sample shown in Brown Sheep Nature Spun. Grey: 90 yards, White: 15 yards, Black: 5 yards)
* Size H crochet hook
* Tapestry needle
* Pair of 12mm black animal eyes
* Polyester Stuffing stuffing
* Locking stitch markers (for counting rounds, optional)
* Felt (opinional, for the Valentine option)
To crochet this koala, you will need to:
* single crochet
* loop stitch (optional)
As always, this pattern is a pdf that includes progress photos, so you won’t get lost!