This pattern has been updated for 2013! The previous version was adorable, but contained color changes that were too complicated for relaxing crocheting! The old version will be available, so feel free to download it as well as the new one!
This Santa doesn't HO HO HO... but he's cute and a great project for the holidays! He measures about 18 inches tall when completed with a worsted weight yarn.
To complete this project, you will need:
* 4 colors of worsted weight yarn: (Sample shown in Ella Rae Classic Wool. Red: 160 yards, White: 55 yards, Tan: 25 yards, Black: 60 yards)
* Size H crochet hook
* Tapestry needle
* Pair of 12mm black animal eyes
* Polyester Stuffing stuffing
* Locking stitch markers (for counting rounds, at least one required)
* 2" x 2" piece of yellow felt
* Craft glue
As always, this pattern is a pdf that includes progress photos, so you won't get lost!.
To crochet this santa, you will need to:
* single crochet
* work the bottom edge of a f