This is a fun, graceful undulating shawlette that will keep you cozy and stylish when the chill in the air grows. The lace sections keep the knitting interesting while the complementary stripes allow for a bit of respite from yo's!
• shawlette starts with a garter tab
• you will repeat the motifs 6 times around, always keeping the first and last 5 sts in garter
• you will slip the first st of every row
• when working with the CCs, you do NOT need to break the MC, just carry it on the edge for the 3 rows
• I used the MC for the final BO – working one row with [k5, yo], repeated across, ending with a k5; then, on the WS, I BO as if to knit – blocking will keep this edge from curling up.
• directions are given both row-by-row and charted
If you want to do the three colors like I did:
- MC = 300 yards CC1 = 200 yards CC2 =
200 yards; a solid version would take approx 600-650 yards