40% off until December 19th (EST) code ADVENT4
It's no secret that I love to design garments, which can be worn in more than one way. SERA is the newest edition to this collection. Wear it as scarf, infinity scarf or cowl....
Sera is completely reversible and there will be no wrong side but many ways to wear it.
In order to give you even more choices, I wrote the pattern for 3 different weights of yarn.
• Approx. 360 (400, 440) yards of fingering weight (dk weight, worsted weight) yarn
• Approx. 50 (70, 90) yards of fingering weight (dk weight, worsted weight) yarn in
• Circular needle size US 4 (3.5mm), (US 6 (4mm), US 8 (5mm)) 24” or bigger
• Circular needle one or 2 sizes smaller as working needle.
• Scrap yarn for provisional cast on
• 3 buttons
• Sewing needle
6 sts = 1ʺ″ for fingering weight (5 sts = 1ʺ″ for dk weight, 4.5 sts = 1ʺ″ for worsted weight) code