Loveknitting’s slogan competition
Terms and conditions
1. The slogan competition (the "Competition") is open to everyone ("You") subject to paragraph 2 below.
2. Employees or agencies of LoveKnitting Limited ("Loveknitting", "We") its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition.
3. By entering the Competition you are accepting these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the Competition, you must add your knitting slogan to the loveknitting facebook page or send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please add “loveknitting knitting slogan competition” to the subject line of your email.
5. The closing date and time of the Competition is 31st August 2013. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
6. By submitting an entry to the Competition, you give loveknitting the copyright to your slogan and the right to use your slogan on any promotional merchandise or marketing material at their discretion. The winner will receive a prize as stated below but will not receive ongoing compensation for the use of the slogan. Runners-up may receive a prize but will also not receive any ongoing compensation for the use of their slogan.
7. Your entry must be your own work, must not be copied and must not otherwise be obscene, defamatory or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations. If We have reason to believe your entry is not your own work then We may not consider it.
Picking the winners
8. A panel of judges, chosen at the discretion of loveknitting ltd, will choose the winning entry and any runners up.
9. The competition closes to new entrants on 31st August 2013 and the winner will be announced no later than 13th September 2013 . The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Details of the winning slogan will be published on the loveknitting.com Facebook page and also on the loveknitting.com blog.
11. The winner will receive a £50 (or equivalent in local currency) discount code to be used on loveknitting.com and will have their winning slogan put onto a tote bag. They will receive 10 tote bags with their slogan on.
12. Loveknitting reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
13. The Competition will be governed by English law.