Small Cactus - Ball Cactus - Cute Green Cactus - Crochet Cactus - Crochet Plant - Plant Home Decor - DIY Plant - CROCHET PATTERN no.164
This cactus is perfect for those who can’t even manage to keep real cacti alive, lol.
Needed materials to make this item:
- crochet hook, size G (6) / 4.0mm
- yarn type: worsted weight
- yarn colours: dark brown, brown, green, dark green, yellow
- tapestry/sewing needle
- optional: orange beads with a 3mm / 1/8” diameter.
Needed skills to make this item:
- magic ring
- chain stitches
- slip stitches
- single crochet
- increasing and decreasing
- basic sewing skills
- basic embroidery skills
The pattern is written in US crochet terminology and is available in English. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there’s an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.