Spikey the Stegosaurus
It’s an adorable stegosaurus! He's got sweet stripes and soft spikes... you won't be able to resist crocheting this extinct cutie!
Spikey measures 14.5" long when completed with worsted weight yarn.
To complete this project, you will need:
* 3 colors of worsted weight yarn: (Sample shown in Spud and Chloe Sweater). Aqua: 105 yards, Orange: 55 yards, White: 10 yards)
* Size H (5.0mm) crochet hook
* Tapestry needle
* Pair of 12mm black animal eyes
* Polyester Stuffing stuffing
* Locking stitch markers (for counting rounds, optional)
To crochet this stegosaurus, you will need to:
* single crochet
* change colors
As always, this pattern is a pdf that includes progress photos, so you won’t get lost!