Two cute cuff bracelets in one pattern! Make one with a textured stitch and one with a series of leaves to wrap around your wrist and celebrate Spring! Both are quick and easy to make with worsted weight yarn and close with hook and loop fastener.
• Worsted weight yarn as follows: 20 yds (18 m) main color (MC) for Textured Cuff; 10 yds (9 m) main color (MC) for Leaves Cuff;5 yds (4.5 m) contrasting color (CC) for ea Flower;
• Yarn needle for sewing Flower to Cuff;
• 1 ½” (4 cm) hook and loop fastener for ea Cuff;
• Sewing thread to match hook and loop fastener;
• Sewing needle for attaching hook and loop fastener to Cuff.
FINISHED SIZE: 2” (5 cm) wide x 9” (23 cm) long (fits most adults). To make a Cuff for a child, either adjust the Cuff length or use a lighter weight yarn and a smaller hook.