It is worked bottom upp. It has a relatively tight fit and looks really good over a dress or a skirt.
The pattern calls for a tiny crochet knowledge.
- 1 circular 3mm needle, it does not make any difference how long it is, I like the 60cm one.
- 3mm double point needles. I use only four, I find it more comfortable.
- 3mm crochet hook
- One extra dpn for cables, or a cable needle
- Sewing needle
- 4 50gr bals of yarn, I use Trysil babygarn.
- 4 st markers, or loops of yarn
- 4 st holders, or a pece of yarn
- 3-11 buttons (depending on how many you like)
This sweater is inspired by my older daughter, she picked out the yarn and the colour and asked for a long sleeve, button up sweater, with flowers. And ofcourse I do my best to give her the sweater of her dreams.
Please let me know if you have any questions or find any errors in this pattern