FOR THE FIRST TIME, THE PATTERN IS AVAILABLE FOR INDIVIDUAL PURCHASE
Note: this contest announcement originally ran last December, before 2010 got hijacked by the juggernaut that is Lord of the Rings. Today I am happy to announce that:
* it's on!
* the game is afoot
* go for it
* I'm sheepishly acknowledging my own procrastination (oops!)
A couple changes worth noting:
1. deadline for entry is now December 25th (natch!)
2. Entry photos will be posted on the blog as they come in, with a separate page for all of them.
3. Winner will be decided by reader vote, instead of judging
4. Prize is a full set of Two Towers patterns, including the "In Dreams" mystery shawl KAL that will kick off the next leg of our journey in January.
5. You don't have to finish the scarf, just finish enough of one side that you can get a decent picture.
I think it will be lots of fun to see what everybody can do with this pattern.
This pattern is knit from b