Strawberry Chocolate Cake Crochet Pattern, Cake Amigurumi, Food Crochet Pattern
Strawberries + chocolate + cake = divine! So why wait and not make this cake for yourself? You can now do so with this very clear and easy to follow crochet pattern!
The cake is life size; about 10”/25cm in diameter when made with the described yarn and hook size.
Needed materials to make this item:
- crochet hook, size G (6) / 4.0mm
- yarn type: light worsted weight / DK
- yarn colours: white, yellow, red, dark brown, light pink, hot pink, light green
- optional: 24 beads (12 pink, 12 purple)
- tapestry/sewing needle
Needed skills to make this item:
- magic ring
- chain stitches
- slip stitches
- single crochet
- double crochet
- increasing and decreasing
- basic sewing skills
- basic embroidery skills (backstitch)
The pattern is written in US crochet terminology and is available in English. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there’s an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.